Now you can discover a world apart. A world where times move at a more leisurely pace. Where you can be as active as you like or simply laze about in the peaceful surroundings of a traditional Dusun Kampung.
Tucked away from the lower slopes of the Crocker Range, Kaiduan Valley offers the discovery of new world, far from the demands of city life and yet remarkably close to Sabah ‘s Capital, Kota Kinabalu. Cradled by forest-covered hills, the valley’s main features is a wide river, joined by several streams tumbling over smooth boulders. The Kaiduan Nature Stay gives you the options of enjoying tranquility and privacy or having fun being a part of a group.
- How important are contact details on a website? (marketing.yell.com)
- Griffith University Homestay Program (griffithinternational.wordpress.com)
- Photography Tour to East Greenland Includes Icebergs, Fjords and a Unique Inuit Homestay (prweb.com)
- Calculator’s Homestay D: (sayhellotograceee.wordpress.com)
- Puno and the Homestay – Puno, Peru (travelpod.com)
- Homestay (aspartanabroad.wordpress.com)