A thought of my own that I asked myself while I was having my breakfast as usual, at the Kopitiam below my office this morning. I quickly wrote down what I wanna search on my note once I am in working mode.
When everything was ready for the day, e.g. turn on my computer, get my Horlick drink on my desk, put my beg away, I started to Google for more info about the thought this morning. I came across a cool website at: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/newyear.html. The webpage shows the details like the picture below. The numbers are literally ‘moving’ or more accurate, the numbers that show the time, days, week, year etc. are lessen every single single second!
I was hit by the sense of URGENCY!
“ Gosh! Would I ever have enough time to accomplish what I have determine to achieve?”
My mission, to build Pink Borneo as per my thoughts on my HOME page e.g.: In order to develop realistic, achievable and sustainable vision and mission of Pink Borneo, the above information has been taken into consideration during the development process and the followings are established:
- The vision of Pink Borneo is to build a sophisticated LGBT business community in Sabah through tourism and to excel in the industry so it creates a nation that respects the diversity of human expression and identity.
- The mission of Pink Borneo is to be the best facilitator of international LGBT travellers to Sabah and to create employment and business opportunities to the local LGBT community.
- Pink Borneo is promoting “Conservation Through Ecologically Responsible Gay Tourism” in Sabah where all tour packages offer high quality of travel experience and support Responsible-Tourism programmes such as scuba/island trips, flora and fauna appreciation, nature adventures, cultural experience and voluntary projects.
I then quickly design a few optional Count Down Packages for a start then to add up more later on. If you are planning something for your New Year Count Down Holiday, here are some ideas I have put together for your consideration. 5 days 4 nights in Sabah, Borneo as per individual itinerary below for your perusal.
- Pulau Tiga & Q Bar count down (Read itinerary)
- Tropical islands + highland & Q Bar count down (Read itinerary)
- Adventurous overnight rafting + Q Bar count down (Read itinerary)
- Adventurous Mount Kinabalu climbing + Q Bar count down (Read itinerary)
[ FREE T-SHIRT ]
Click here to contact us or leave a message below should you have any further question, thank you.