LGBT community still having the pressure of being mistreated everywhere in the world. From time to time, press still broke news that some gay couples were been turned away from places like hotel receptionists denying room bookings upon arrival when they found out their guests’ sexuality as it was ‘against their conviction’ to let them stay an so on.
This highly discriminatory and prejudiced action happens in any part of the world also here in Borneo. But thankfully the large majority of hostels are not as backward. On the contrary, most, if not all, would have been more than happy to accommodate the LGBT couples.
Thus, before booking your accommodation, do check out these gay friendly hotels we are recommending for your stay in Sabah. We recommend the below two gay friendly accommodations in Sabah, please click the links below for more information. Happy planning!
Gay friendly hotel list:
- Maxim Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Marina Court Condo-tel
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & SPA
- Shangri La Rasa Ria Resort
- Best Western Kinabalu Daya Hotel
- Mega D’ Aru Hotel
- Celyn Resort – Kundasang
- Hotel Sixty3
- Promenade Hotel
Click here to contact us or leave a message below should you have any further question pertaining the accommodation, thank you.
- Mount Kinabalu (ajithphotography.wordpress.com)
- 24 Hours in Sabah (hotelclub.com)
- Signal Hill Kota Kinabalu Malaysia (asiahotels.com)
- White Water Adventures in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia (asiahotels.com)
- Jesselton Point (asiahotels.com)