- World-class protected Forest Reserves such as Maliau Basin (The Lost World), Danum Valley Research Centre, Tabin Wildlife Reserve, Deramakot Forest Reserve, Crocker Range National Park, Kinabatangan Segama Wetlands, Kinabalu National Park, Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary, Imbak Canyon Conservation Area, Kulamba Wildlife Reserve, etc.
- 2.Marine Sanctuaries such as Turtle Islands National Park, Sugud Islands Marine Conservation Area, Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Pulau Tiga National Park, Tun Sakaran Marine Park, Sipadan Island, Mantanani Islands, etc.
- 3.Fascinating landscapes where all the three highest mountains in Malaysia are located in Sabah; Mount Kinabalu (4093m), Mount Trusmadi (2642m) and Mount Tambuyukon(2579m).
- 4.Pristine islands with white sandy beaches and amazing wonders of the underwater world such as Sipadan, Layang Layang, Mabul, Kapalai, Mataking, (Boheydulang, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Maiga, Selakan, Sebangkat, Tetagan, Bodgaya) Gaia, Pandanan, Sibuan, Si-Amil, Bum Bum, Ligitan, Pom Pom, Timba Timba, etc.
Click The Title For Our PINK Services
Click here to contact us or leave a message below should you have any further question pertaining Borneo culinary, thank you.
- 24 Hours in Sabah (hotelclub.com)
- Climbing Mt. Kinabalu: The Summit Of Borneo (asiahotels.com)
- White Water Adventures in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia (asiahotels.com)
- We do like to be beside the seaside…. – Semporna, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- 6 Top-Notch Dive Spots In Asia (asiahotels.com)
- The Sabah Factor in Malaysian Politics (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Marvel At Nature At The Sandakan Turtle Island Park (asiahotels.com)