We are now in the month of November. Over the months of September & October, we kept receiving & hearing news of gay bully, gay murder. I am sad for the ‘gets-better’ time is not here yet I suppose. My purpose to post these news is hoping Gay Community Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo, Malaysia are aware of things happened out there. And I started to think or better word to describe, I wonder if such things also happened here locally, yet it had been covered up.
We, Kota Kinabalu gay community better start looking into this matter. I received another horrific news of gay murder as per the title above: Gay U.S. Airways Flight Attendant Stripped, Tied, Strangled to Death in Mexico City
POSTED BY KEVIN FARRELL ON OCT 31, 2011: 27-year-old Nick Aaronson’s body was found naked on his hotel bed, with his hands tied behind his back and a belt around his neck this weekend. The U.S. Airways flight attendent had been strangled to death, and his body showed signs of choking and beating beforehand.
- US Airways flight attendant slain in Mexico City; arrest reported (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Who Killed Nick Aaronson In His Mexico City Hotel Room? (queerty.com)
- Parolee Murdered U.S. Flight Attendant Nick Aaronson After Meeting Him at Mexico City Gay Bar (towleroad.com)
- US Airways flight attendant found dead in Mexico City (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Pink Borneo Website Selected for Utopia Spicy Website Award (pinkborneo.wordpress.com)
- US Airways Flight Attendant Found Dead in Mexico Hotel Room (foxnews.com)