This week, Pink Borneo is to focus on awareness of ‘calling’ my people from Sabah pertaining Spirit Day 20/10/2011 that we have translated toKadazandusun language: Tadau do Sunduvan – Spirit Day 20th October 2011! I am hoping, my Sabahan LGBT community realizes how lucky we are in this land, to really ponder and feel the pain out there; then to think what we can do to to show at least a little support, for there are too many cases happened out there! Our voice is needed!
latest news on the 17th October 2011, another 15-year-old gay teen committed suicide after Jamey Rodemeyer.
Please click here to read the full story.
- Bullied Gay Ottawa Teen Jamie Hubley Commits Suicide; Like Jamey Rodemeyer, He Documented Troubles Online (towleroad.com)
- “When i found out that Jamey Rodemeyer killed himself – I felt deeply troubled. But when I found out…” (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Zachary Quinto says incredible dispair over Jamey Rodemeyer’s suicide prompted him to come out (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Why Facebook, Yahoo & others are celebrating LGBT Spirit Day (venturebeat.com)
- Anderson Covers Suicide of Gay Buffalo ‘It Gets Better’ Teen Jamey Rodemeyer: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Gay teen was bullied before suicide, says father (ctv.ca)
- Police to Investigate Criminal Bullying in Jamey Rodemeyer Suicide (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Jamey Rodemeyer’s Sister Talks About the ‘We’re Glad You’re Dead’ Chants at Homecoming Dance: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- In honor of Jamey Rodemeyer, watch the “It Gets Better” video he made before ending his own life (queerlandia.com)